My favourite supermarket REAL- a hyperstore- banned all plastic bags! Enough is enough! First they sold the bags more and more expensive each single year but now they banned it. During the last 2 years all supermarkets have done it. Now, with REAL it was the last. They only offer you a paper bag which cost at least 20 Cent. In Mexico you get as many plastic bags as one wants; and this even for free!! !! They are saying there it was "100% biodegredable"! Our society says it was NO reciclable!! Also textil from clothes shops you have to carry in your private (dirty) bag! I think they can recycle plastic bags and trust here Mexico.
I have written three new different extensive books, of each at least 300 pages. On truth and political and media related propaganda. Two in German and one in Spanish. New book (German / English) 1: Buch I Politische und Mediale Propaganda I
Comments
Post a Comment