Hay un dios / un Allah? CLARO que SI! Por la lógica! ! (VideoVerdad) October 20, 2018 Hay un dios / un Allah? CLARO que SI! Por la lógica! ! Ademas hablo poco mas sobre TODO.. .. MJW Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels Articulos en Español Forschung/Research Gesellschaft Religion und Weltanschauung VIDEO VERDAD Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
Neue Seite / NUEVA PAGINA / New Page: April 21, 2019 Michael Johannes Weidner, Publizist aus Bamberg Meine Online- Journal / Mis revistas digitales (Links / Enlaces): LA VERDAD Journal México21 Read more
My new books on truth and political and media related propaganda October 06, 2025 I have written three new different extensive books, of each at least 300 pages. On truth and political and media related propaganda. Two in German and one in Spanish. New book (German / English) 1: Buch I Politische und Mediale Propaganda I Read more
Mi revista digital / Meine Online - Zeitschrift January 13, 2026 M i revista digital / Meine Online - Zeitschrift Read more
Comments
Post a Comment